This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


ChristmasChristmas Opening Times:

Monday 25th December – CLOSED

Tuesday 26th December – CLOSED

Wednesday 27th December – Open as normal

Thursday 28th December – Open as normal

Friday 29th December – Open as normal

Monday 1st January 2018 – CLOSED

Tuesday 2nd January 2018 – Open as normal


Offers free and confidential Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea postal testing service for people aged 16 to 24 years.

RUclear is run by the NHS, the tests are of a high quality and are FREE.

If you would like further information on how to receive a testing kit please click here where you can request a kit be sent to your home.



Your opinion is important to us - Please click on the Friends and Family Survey button on the right-hand side of the screen and answer a single multiple choice question.  For more information about the Friends and Family Survey, please click on the two links below:


See latest legislation relating to on-line access to patient services by clicking on Page 1. Electronic Patient Records

Compliments, Concerns or Complaints

Your opinion is important to us:

If you have any compliments, feedback, or would like to raise a concern or complaint, please direct this in the first instance to the Reception Manager - Julie Meikle or to the Practice Manager - Elaine Barnes.  They will be happy to discuss your concerns further, or receive your suggestions.

You may either speak face-to-face or telephone in the first instance, or send an email or write to the practice.

We will always happily meet with you to discuss any concerns at a time convenient to you.

Should you need support with the complaints process you can contact your local Independent Complaints Advocacy Service (ICAS) telephone: 0300 456 8350

We fully comply with the NHS Complaints procedures including "Listening, Responding and Learning", keeping you fully informed and supporting you in how to complain or have your complaint reviewed by the Parlimentary & Healthcare Ombudsman.

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, you can refer the matter to the Health Service Ombudsman.           Tel: 0345 015 4033

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website